Monday, October 20, 2014

It's been a while...

...and here we are at the end of October.  Summer fades as its foliage deepens into shades of gold and rust and red.  A chill permeates the autumn mornings and we begin to think of hearty soups, pinto beans & cornbread, pumpkin everything.

It's not my favorite time of year but I can still appreciate its beauty and hold my breath as I see the leaves fall from the trees, fully aware that the starkness of winter waits on the threshold.

"This, Too, Shall Pass" has been submitted to Amazon for final review and, hopefully, I'll be ordering a proof copy in the next few days. I had hoped to be at this final stage months ago, but life happened and I just didn't reach that goal.  I'm happy to have it done.  Completing this piece has been cathartic and painful at the same time. More later...

Glory be to God!

As always,
Barbara

Feeling the nostalgia of the ages? Click on the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP9KxqyIpAA

No comments:

Post a Comment